ReNpDrm for PSVita / PS3 / PSP
ReStore / ReNpDrm by CelesteBlue
DONATE to Celeste if you like me and/or my stuff. Merry XMAS!
This money will be put into my next console checkout for console investigation. It would be PS4 if I receive as much.
I miss 280$.
You can also support me by buying me one of my devices
Thanks to Custom Protocol for hosting this website and being one of the best french PSVita hacking site.
Go to Custom Protocol
- Download both restore.suprx and renpdrm.skprx;
- Copy these 2 files to ur0:tai/ (using FTP or USB or any way);
- Open ux0:tai/config.txt if this file exists, or else ur0:tai/config.txt;
- Under *ALL line, write : ur0:tai/restore.suprx
Under *KERNEL line, write : ur0:tai/renpdrm.skprx
Save the file
- Reboot PSVita;
- You can now use the PSStore and activate your PSVita from the Settings app under PlayStation Network.
If you have nonpdrm.skprx inside config.txt, try removing it then reboot PSVita.
Go back to home